Please make sure to check the online programme for your scheduled presentation date, time, session, and presentation length. Please note your allocated presentation time includes time for questions and discussion.
• All presenters are requested to provide their presentation slides in advance to [email protected], so we can queue them for screening, and prepare them for upload. In case your presentation includes a movie, audio file or other links that need to be checked, please make sure to mention this.
• Oral Presenters will have 15 minutes for presentation, which include 12 minutes for their talk + 3 minutes for discussions.
• Plenary Speakers will have a total of 35 minutes for their presentation, which includes 30 minutes for their talk +5 minutes for discussions.
• Invited Speakers will have a total of 25 minutes for their presentation, which includes 20 minutes for their talk + 5 minutes for discussion.
• Invited Lecturers for PAMS-5 will have 45 minutes for their lecture, which include 40 minutes for their talk + 5 minutes for discussion.
• Poster presenters will present their results in a A0 format. The poster digital file must be sent as .pdf to poster[email protected]. We cannot provide digital printing services on-site.
All the online presenters should send their filmed presentation no later than 3 days before their scheduled time. Please send the presentation link (WeTransfer or your preferred cloud service) to [email protected].
Online presenters will have the same presentation type and time as on-site presenters.
Poster presenters will prepare 3 slides. Maximum five minutes will be allowed for the presentation + 3 minutes for discussion. The poster digital file must be sent as .pdf to [email protected].
Availability of the presentations
Both on-site and online presentations will be available online. Participants will receive an e-mail containing the link to attend the conference online.